...and, incidentally, the clowns are looking for a good apocalypse.
I heard that there were some underage kids drinking at the party last night.
I heard somebody in the hall say that they're dating now!@Mitchell Since you don't have actual proof that they were, so we don't know if this is true
I heard on the news that eating Easter candy after Easter is illegal.
I picked Anna's book to read because the cover was more colorful.
@Flann We don't know the news source to know if that is a reliable statement.
@alexandra I don't know where you heard that from so I can't believe it to be true.
Experts say the best way to look cool is to have a good looking car
I heard that we have free dress every Monday from now on.
@Chauncie Since the "experts" aren't known there is no way for me to look it up to see if it's a true statement
@Chauncie I don't know who the experts are, or know their past studies. Therefore, there is no proof of your statement.
I heard that Mr. Connell is giving us all 20 out of 20 on this assignment.
I heard Mr. Connell dosn't actually write his own music.@Collin Stamps We dont know if you heard that from a reliable source so we cant take it as true.
@Alexandra: the person you overheard that from could have been talking about someone else, or you could have overheard them wrong.
Experts say that hiccups can kill you.
@Mitchell You weren't at the party so you are not a reliable source. Also we dont't know if what you heard was from a reliable source either.
@johnallen The source you have heard that from is very unreliable so I don't know if that's true or not
Experts say that eating cake for breakfast is good for you.c
@collin since you don't have proof that we have free dress Monday so it is not true
I read in a magazine that consuming ice cream in large amounts is great for your health.
The kid next to my locker told me that we are getting free cupcakes tomorrow!@kaylee: I just had the hiccups and i'm still alive.
@Haley There is no way to evaluate the reliability of these "experts" so we don't know if the information is true or false.
I remember that someone once told me that if you drink rain water that you get stronger.
@justin You do not have any real evidence or proof from the magazine that it is true, so it is not.
I heard that a math teacher was curving tests by two letter grades !
What experts ? @chauncie. Where the proof ?
I read on a blog post that drinking tea all day every day makes you skinny
@Justin what magazine did you read this in? Who wrote this article? You don't know so you're unreliable
@nerizza who wrote the article? It probably isn't a reliable source.
Experts say that watching Netflix all day will make you smarter.
I didn't like the first band. Their stage show was garbage
Who are these experts? What scientific proof do you have to back it up?
Why would you believe anything he says, look at his hair by one with that kind of hair can't be trusted.
@kaylee who are these experts? Are they renown doctors? What studies and scientific proof has been presented?
I heard through the grape vine that dinosaurs were coming back from extinction.
@Sarah who are these so called "experts". Chances are they aren't experts of anything. Therefore, I would not listen to that if I were you.
The scientist said that you can jump 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 foot, by your foot
@flann: where had you hear that news from? you can not have the information of the source, then you have no way to values if it is true
Experts say that being a bully leads to a longer life.
@Mitchell You have no actual proof that there were kids drinking at that party therefore we do not know if it is true
I read on the Internet that going to school makes u less stressed
@connor what field are the experts in? They could be in a whole different field that's related to life
@leo. Since you don't have any proof that they said that and that they can so we don't know if it's true.
I heard that you cheated on the last test.
Post a Comment
43 comments:
I heard that there were some underage kids drinking at the party last night.
I heard somebody in the hall say that they're dating now!
@Mitchell Since you don't have actual proof that they were, so we don't know if this is true
I heard on the news that eating Easter candy after Easter is illegal.
I picked Anna's book to read because the cover was more colorful.
@Flann We don't know the news source to know if that is a reliable statement.
@alexandra I don't know where you heard that from so I can't believe it to be true.
Experts say the best way to look cool is to have a good looking car
I heard that we have free dress every Monday from now on.
@Chauncie Since the "experts" aren't known there is no way for me to look it up to see if it's a true statement
@Chauncie I don't know who the experts are, or know their past studies. Therefore, there is no proof of your statement.
I heard that Mr. Connell is giving us all 20 out of 20 on this assignment.
I heard Mr. Connell dosn't actually write his own music.
@Collin Stamps We dont know if you heard that from a reliable source so we cant take it as true.
@Alexandra: the person you overheard that from could have been talking about someone else, or you could have overheard them wrong.
Experts say that hiccups can kill you.
@Mitchell You weren't at the party so you are not a reliable source. Also we dont't know if what you heard was from a reliable source either.
@johnallen The source you have heard that from is very unreliable so I don't know if that's true or not
Experts say that eating cake for breakfast is good for you.c
@collin since you don't have proof that we have free dress Monday so it is not true
I read in a magazine that consuming ice cream in large amounts is great for your health.
The kid next to my locker told me that we are getting free cupcakes tomorrow!
@kaylee: I just had the hiccups and i'm still alive.
@Haley There is no way to evaluate the reliability of these "experts" so we don't know if the information is true or false.
I remember that someone once told me that if you drink rain water that you get stronger.
@justin You do not have any real evidence or proof from the magazine that it is true, so it is not.
I heard that a math teacher was curving tests by two letter grades !
What experts ? @chauncie. Where the proof ?
I read on a blog post that drinking tea all day every day makes you skinny
@Justin what magazine did you read this in? Who wrote this article? You don't know so you're unreliable
@nerizza who wrote the article? It probably isn't a reliable source.
Experts say that watching Netflix all day will make you smarter.
I didn't like the first band. Their stage show was garbage
Who are these experts? What scientific proof do you have to back it up?
Why would you believe anything he says, look at his hair by one with that kind of hair can't be trusted.
@kaylee who are these experts? Are they renown doctors? What studies and scientific proof has been presented?
I heard through the grape vine that dinosaurs were coming back from extinction.
@Sarah who are these so called "experts". Chances are they aren't experts of anything. Therefore, I would not listen to that if I were you.
The scientist said that you can jump 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 foot, by your foot
@flann: where had you hear that news from? you can not have the information of the source, then you have no way to values if it is true
Experts say that being a bully leads to a longer life.
@Mitchell You have no actual proof that there were kids drinking at that party therefore we do not know if it is true
I read on the Internet that going to school makes u less stressed
@connor what field are the experts in? They could be in a whole different field that's related to life
@leo. Since you don't have any proof that they said that and that they can so we don't know if it's true.
I heard that you cheated on the last test.
Post a Comment