@Sarah: Fallacy! And wait a minute! ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. OK, now we can go!To buy you the shoes is your proposition and you said that you are going to punch me in the throat, that is threat, and i might need to call my lawyer! And punching me in the throat is unrelated to the shoes! To buy you these shoes and being punch are totally two different thing!囧
@Collin I'm sorry that I can't make your fathers day by putting you on the team because you're kind of awful. And just because your father is a big fan my team, it doesn't make you any better of a player.
I really deserve an A on this test. Not only did I study during my grandmother’s funeral, I also passed up the heart transplant surgery I needed even though I found the first matching donor in 3 years.
@Ty, I understand your predicament I really do. I being father of a baby unicorn thank you for what you did to save them. Unfortunately, you won't get an extra day to do the homework because you had plenty of time to do it, even with saving the baby unicorns. Member, some may good, some make bad, and some make excuses.
I really, really need those tickets. I always do my homework, and I almost never sleep, so being tired for school won't be an issue. I'm a good student, dont I deserve to treat myself?
40 comments:
Do my homework, or I'll hurt you.
Buy me a house, or I'll ship you out of the country
@chauncie If I don't buy you a house, it doesn't mean you are allowed to ship me away.
@Kaylee Why should I do your homework? You give me no good reason to do it, plus you wouldn't learn anything.
You better make all As on your report card if you want to keep your phone.
@Sarah If I don't buy the shoes for you, punching me in the throat will not help your problem. It is not related to buying the shoes.
Wake up now, or you're going down.
@Lauren Who gave you the authority to take away my phone. My phone usage has nothing to do with my grades
Do you love being outdoors and climbing tall trees?
Please accept me on the team. My father has always been a big fan of your team, and it would make his day.
@Mitchell
You taking me down has nothing to do with why I should wake up.
@Justin: I love being outdoors, but I don't like climbing trees. Just because I don't like climbing trees doesn't mean I can't like being outdoors
@Chauncie Actually I am a natural citizen of the US, so you can not deport me.
@Alexandra How am I annoying you? You haven't given me a logical reason for me to change what I'm doing
Go buy me ice cream, or I'll take your car away
Mr.Connell, if you lose the ability to make us laughing at class, this will happen:
o(╬ ̄皿 ̄)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)
I will your face to punch my fist.
Give me your phone or you will be crying to your mom.
@Collin you dont have any talent to bring to the team, so thanks but no thanks
@Sarah: Fallacy! And wait a minute! ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. OK, now we can go!To buy you the shoes is your proposition and you said that you are going to punch me in the throat, that is threat, and i might need to call my lawyer! And punching me in the throat is unrelated to the shoes! To buy you these shoes and being punch are totally two different thing!囧
@leo
changing~
I will use your face to punch my fist.
(i forgot the word "use")
Don't you hate ridiculous people and Miley Cyrus?
@Collin
I'm sorry that I can't make your fathers day by putting you on the team because you're kind of awful. And just because your father is a big fan my team, it doesn't make you any better of a player.
I really deserve an A on this test. Not only did I study during my grandmother’s funeral, I also passed up the heart transplant surgery I needed even though I found the first matching donor in 3 years.
@justin
I like the outdoors but tall trees frighten me
I deserve an extra day to do my homework because I was up all night fighting off a pack of hungry wolves from eating baby unicorns.
@Justin I like the outdoors but I don't like climbing tall trees because I am afraid of heights.
Bow down to me, or I will cut your toes off and feed them to my dogs. :)
@Ty, I understand your predicament I really do. I being father of a baby unicorn thank you for what you did to save them. Unfortunately, you won't get an extra day to do the homework because you had plenty of time to do it, even with saving the baby unicorns. Member, some may good, some make bad, and some make excuses.
I hope my allowance gets a raise, I've been working really hard lately.
if you don't respond to my texts, than you won't have a phone anymore.
Connor, you should had plenty of time to study. It's not our fault that you didn't have plenty of time to study.
@mckenna what have you done to prove that you deserve a raise !?!
I should not have to do the project because I have too many tests this week.
@collin You're never on time to tryouts and you have no talent.
I hope you like the cake I made you. It took me all day to make it and I think the broccoli will go really well with the chocolate.
@johnallen I'm sorry that you have alot of tests to study for, but that shouldn't hinder your ability to finish the project.
I really, really need those tickets. I always do my homework, and I almost never sleep, so being tired for school won't be an issue. I'm a good student, dont I deserve to treat myself?
@Chauncie If I buy you a house, can I not get deported? I dont wanna go back
I hope you like the cake I made, it took me all day to make.
@axel if you take my phone it dosemt mean I will go crying to my mom I could go crying to my dog,
Post a Comment